Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Expecting little hobbit ❤❤❤

I believe most of mammies and mammies-to-be will agree with me that while carrying for our little trouble makers-to-be in our belly comfort plays a big role during that time..! But in the same time we want to feel beautiful and special! Therefor I decided to include pregnant hobbit mammies in my up-coming shop and share with the world where my pregnant belly was wrapped into to make it feel comfy n pretty :)
I have been playing around with couple of designs and this was one of my favorites because no matter how big or small my belly was - this hoodie always looked perfect on me! My belly didn't grow out of it and in the same time the hoodie never looked too big. Even after pregnancy I was still wearing it until my post-pregnancy belly disappeared. Now my super-cool mam-in-low is wearing it and she loves it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment