Friday, July 31, 2015

Meet my precious "Stone Hood". Once again!!!
If you have missed the beginning of this hoodie - here is a quick info:
Hand knitted with rough, bulky 100% pure Irish wool and lined with windproof, breathable fleece, this jumper has cold resistance up to -5°C. The wool is a very precious 100% pure Irish wool which has been produced in a historic mill in Kilcar, Donegal for over 100 years. Although the wool has a real rough look and feel to it, the lining inside is very soft and cosy and it goes all around the jumper, neck and hood.
What s new about this hoodie? It is being tested!!!!! I am so, so, so excited! This hoodie got a lot of attention due to its roughness and weather resistance :) The person wearing this jumper after returning from Tatra mountains in Slovakia said: "It was like a shield for my body." Yey!!! I'm getting close to my desired results!

No comments:

Post a Comment